TubeTalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TubeTalk

Gathering place for folks posting videos on YouTube to expand on their ideas and share more information. Focus is more on truther info, prepper info, survivalist info, politics and the like, though all are welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Backup Channels

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TNMamaBearAdmin
Admin

Backup Channels Empty
PostSubject: Backup Channels   Backup Channels Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:33 am

This will usually just apply to the big guys on the tube, those who have multiple thousands of followers. Sooner or later, they wind up getting three strikes against them for copyright violations, legit or not, usually not, and wind up having to go to a backup channel. Sometimes they have time to give warning to their subs, others times not.

So I thought it would be good to include a place where folks could share their info on where their backup channel is, and make it easier to get in touch with their subs that way, or for their subs to find them again.

Don't know if it will be of much use, but I'll try to post any such info here for future reference for others. For myself, I think it does not matter, I don't have enough subs to even worry about a backup channel! lol! But maybe someday someone will be helped, so here it is until then.
Back to top Go down
https://tubetalk.board-directory.net

Backup Channels
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TubeTalk :: Outside The Tube :: Stay In Touch If You Get Banned-
Jump to: