TubeTalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TubeTalk

Gathering place for folks posting videos on YouTube to expand on their ideas and share more information. Focus is more on truther info, prepper info, survivalist info, politics and the like, though all are welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Success, Failure, Who Knows?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TNMamaBearAdmin
Admin

Success, Failure, Who Knows? Empty
PostSubject: Success, Failure, Who Knows?   Success, Failure, Who Knows? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:27 am

After I got this forum up and running last night, I sent out a bulletin on the tube.

Sadly, as of this morning, no one has shown up.

Then, I saw a bulletin put out by another tuber, one who has tens of thousands of followers, announcing that HE had a forum up and running, so at least now I know why.

How does a little gal like myself compete with someone who has such a huge following? and do I even WANT to compete?

I don't. I wish that person well. He has money that I do not have, to pay for webspace and bandwidth. All I have is a free forum without all the bells and whistles.

So I will just include here any videos I find of interest, in case someday someone finds me in the little back corner of the world wide web and might also like such videos.

To anyone who does stumble across this forum, glad to have you, and hope I eventually have a good selection of videos for you to check out.

God bless you, and thank you for stopping by!
Back to top Go down
https://tubetalk.board-directory.net

Success, Failure, Who Knows?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TubeTalk :: Outside The Tube :: General Chat-
Jump to: