TubeTalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TubeTalk

Gathering place for folks posting videos on YouTube to expand on their ideas and share more information. Focus is more on truther info, prepper info, survivalist info, politics and the like, though all are welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello To All From TNMamaBear!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TNMamaBearAdmin
Admin

Hello To All From TNMamaBear! Empty
PostSubject: Hello To All From TNMamaBear!   Hello To All From TNMamaBear! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 1:20 am

[b]Don't know if this will even take off, but I'm hoping it will.

My YT channel is TNMamaBear. I've seen a lot of people disappear off of YT, usually banned by the growing censorship there. I've also seen how frustrating it sometimes is to fully discuss a topic within the limited confines of the comments section.

So I thought I'd set this up and see if it helps people out any. It can also help folks to promote their latest videos, or share links to good ones they've found that others upload. It will hopefully be a good way to help each other out in getting heard, and maybe help wake up the rest of the world to the corruption, lies, and growing dangers ahead of us all.

I'm just a single mom who lives in Tennessee,thus the TN in my channel name. I am a Christian, but not a fundamentalist or evangelical. In fact, I don't really know of a label that fits me. I tend to be independent in my views, though I do try to be respectful of others who do not share my views.

I look forward to meeting folks, and hope this forum helps others in educating and being educated on the multitude of issues that face us. God bless you all!
Back to top Go down
https://tubetalk.board-directory.net

Hello To All From TNMamaBear!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TubeTalk :: Tube Talk Basics :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: